Farmer/Beneficiary Enrolment with GPS Mapping
- Name, Age, Gender Family details, complete address, Total land holding details
- Additional details like literacy level, contact details, Bank information etc.
- Source of other Income, Irrigation type etc.
- Photo with GPS coordinates
FARM DATA REGISTRATION
- Complete farm information with its GPS coordinates and photo
- Total land, cultivable land and the crop land for the season
- Land ownership details
- Soil type, pH, Texture, Soil EC etc.
- Land gradient, Fencing, Irrigation source etc.
CROP AREA MEASUREMENT
Crop Area Mapping
- Exact area measurement using Geo location and plotting
- Route mapping, distance calculation etc.
- Cultivable area with GPS
- Monitoring real time information from farmer field/activity area
- Regular and periodic observation using established template for recording pest, disease and other community development activities
- Monitoring irrigation, fertigation and other input application
- All the details can be captured with photographs & GPS to validate the records
- Real time photos of the operation/observation can be sent and the Manager can view this in real time.
SMS advisory and Voice messaging
- Disseminate all information about management to the field staff
- Messaging details about meeting and other information related to the field activities
- Farmer can share his observation using voice messaging, which the farm management can listen and act accordingly.
- Manage and track the distribution of inputs such as seedlings for commercial production, fertilizers, pesticides etc.
- Exclusive tracking of input distributed through field staff and or using other local partners in the project area.
- Financial management of distributed products against their harvest produce. Managing quantity or quality rejections of inputs and replacement mechanism
- The optimum utilization of any resource with high degree of output lies with timely implementing scheduled operations.
- This can be achieved through monitoring the activities with established procedures.
- This can be interpreted in seasonal calendar, so that the project can monitor and suggest a best way around to reap maximum benefit.
- This will also give indication of input requirement, logistics need and produce availability at given point of time.
FIELD STAFF MANAGEMENT
- Monitoring field staff activity in real time
- Authentication of field records sent by field staff using his GPS coordinates at the time of sending the report.
- Reports validation at real time
- Tracking of field staff activities using GPS
- Accountability of the field staff in the project management can be validated
- Yield estimation of field, cluster, village and planning harvest strategy
- Pre-harvest information collection
- Post-harvest information like actual yield, grade, quantity dispatched etc.
- Accounting farmer produce and farmer payment
SOCIO ECONOMIC SURVEY
Socio economic survey with dynamic reporting
- Recording real time survey of the various farm/social activities cab ne recorded using user friendly application
- The dynamic report generated on daily/weekly/monthly basis could be delivered to the concerned recipients automatically.
- If there is any non-conformities observed, suitable mechanism to address the issue could be evolved.
- Corrective action plan reporting for all society inclusive projects.
DASHBOARD & REPORTS
- Real time information of project can be viewed in pictorial representation like graphs, charts etc.
- Farmer/beneficiary location across different locations, states can be viewed using the map
- Customizable dashboard
- All kinds of reports like distribution, sowing, monitoring, irrigation, fertilizer, chemical usage, harvest, transport, social activities, achievements and improvements can be generated
- Customizable reports based on project management need.
Download our new whitepaper
'Traceability in 2020: Global Scenario with a focus on India'